Everyone can love the earth in different ways: by being a farmer and cultivating it with respect, by being a conscious consumer and sustaining small-scale producers, by growing your vegetables, and learning how the earth provides our sustenance, and by being a Slow Food member!
At Terra Madre Salone del Gusto 2016 Slow Food members will have the following benefits:
- a discount on ticketed events (€5 for Taste Workshops and Cooking Schools, €10 for Dinner Dates);
- a discount of 20% (and 30% for selected items) at our online store and all the products of the Slow Bazar
- discounts in all restaurants and bars we count as Friends of Slow Food (continuously updated).
- access to the following tour operators exclusive proposals in collaboration with Turismo Torino e Provincia.
Members will also have exclusive access to the following events:
Thursday September 22
– SCABINSKY RUNNER: 2036 LICENSE TO COOK (Cooking School)
Friday September 23
– DOGFISH HEAD & BALLAST POINT: COAST TO COAST (Taste Workshop)
– VERTICAL LEGUMES (Cooking School)
– TO EACH REGION ITS OWN SAKE (Mixology)
Sunday September 25
– Master of Food – The Unexpected History of the Fifth Quarter (Master of Food)
– FABIANA SCARICA: FRESH GARDEN PRODUCE, LEFTOVERS AND GRAGNANO PASTA (Taste Workshop)
Monday September 26
– Big Champagnes from Small Producers (Taste Workshop)
– THE HAM BANK (Taste Workshop)
What’s more, as a Slow Food Member you’ll have access to all the following discounts:
- The Season Ticket for museums in Turin and Piedmont (€48 instead of €52), valid for a year, that allows you to enter all the museums, royal residences, castles, fortresses and permanent collections in Piedmont.
- Reduced entrance at the Palace of Venaria Reale, and landscape of history, beauty and royal pleasures.
- 10% discount when staying at the Hotel of the Agenzia di Pollenzo.
- 10% on guided tours and tastings at the Wine Bank in Pollenzo.
- 20% in all Giunti al Punto bookshops.
- Reduced entrance at the Egyptian Museum in Turin during Terra Madre Salone del Gusto.
- Free Entrance at the Parco Arte Vivente in Turin.
- Reduced entrance at the Palace of Stupinigi.
- Free entrance at the Pinacoteca dell’Accademia Albertina in Turin during Terra Madre Salone del Gusto, and reduced entrance after September 26.
- 10% discount on trips with Corsica Ferries Sardinia, as well as 10% off on board the boats.
- Reduced entrance at all the municipal museums in Genoa.
Become a Member Today!